Ever wonder what potential matches think of your Tinder, Bumble or Match.com profile? Do you find yourself frequently getting unmatched before you've even had time to send a message?
Frustrated with the match selections that come up in your searches?
All of these things might be caused by what you're saying (or not saying) in your bio or About Me sections, or because of inconsistencies in your photos.
In this E-guide we'll discuss:
- How to write an engaging bio or About Me summary
- Profile tips for singles with visible/invisibale illnesses or disabilities
- Ways to convey what you're looking for and describe your ideal match
- Phrases or admissions to avoid
- How to address visible/invisible disabilities in your profile
- Gender identity/orientation and your dating profile
- Ways to scammer-proof your profile
- Why disclaimers like "No hookups!" don't work Photo do's and don'ts
Also included: examples of good and bad dating profiles